101 Lombard Street #202E
Enjoy a sophisticated and stylish City lifestyle at 101 Lombard, a full-service condo building with resort like amenities in San Francisco’s dynamic, convenient North Waterfront neighborhood. The luxury complex features 24-hour front-desk security, concierge services, a lushly landscaped podium level courtyard, heated pool, spa, and a roof garden with panoramic views of iconic San Francisco landmarks including the Bay Bridge and Coit Tower. Urban professionals, empty nesters and pied-a-terre buyers will appreciate the sunny neighborhood with its 96 WalkScore, moments from the Ferry Building and Farmer’s Market, proximity to the Financial District, Downtown and North Beach, the Bay Club, and an abundance of exciting restaurants.
Unit #202-East is beautifully remodeled and provides a perfect setting for entertaining with an open floor plan living space, lofty 9-foot ceilings, abundant natural light, bar area and a wood burning fireplace to take the chill off foggy nights. The living room has direct access to a spacious private balcony patio, ideal for morning coffee or evening wine. The thoughtfully renovated kitchen has a pass-through to the dining area, substantial breakfast bar, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The large master bedroom has an office nook overlooking the balcony, a spacious vanity area with make-up perfect lighting, and a walk-in closet that’s a fashionista’s dream. Ample storage includes cabinets in the vanity area and bathroom, two linen closets and a hall closet in the inviting entry area. There is a washer/dryer in the kitchen.
- 1 Bedroom/1 bath with 1-car parking
- Inviting entry hall with large closet
- Living room/dining area with hardwood floors, 9-ft. ceiling, wood burning fireplace and bar area. Updated chandelier in dining area
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors for abundant natural light
- Private patio/balcony with custom wood-decking and greenery outlooks
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops and custom cabinetry
- High-end stainless appliances and stainless sink
- Pass-through to dining area, with breakfast bar and pendant lighting
- Spacious master bedroom with carpeting, recessed lighting and office nook
- Vanity area with sink and ample storage. Large walk-in closet
- Spacious bathroom with storage and shower over tub
- Two additional linen closets plus hall closet
- Bosch stacked washer/dryer in kitchen closet
- 1-car garage parking plus additional storage area
- 1062 square feet per builder. Built in 1983
- Pet friendly building allows 2 pets, not to exceed 80 pounds
- HOA dues $970/month include water, garbage, basic cable TV, exterior building maintenance, grounds maintenance, door person, building security, homeowner’s insurance, professional property management.
- Building amenities include heated pool, spa, community rooms, car washing area and roof gardens with view